School Guide

We are frequently asked about early childhood programs and recommendations for child care, preschools and schools in the Waco area and understand that picking a school or child care center that fits your child’s and your family’s needs can be an overwhelming task. We are thrilled to provide this guide resource, brought to you by our many sponsors.

Know of a great school that’s missing and want to see it included below? Leave us a comment and we’ll check it out!

Community Bank & TrustPremier Urgent Care
Thank you to our community sponsors, Community Bank & Trust and Premier ER and Urgent Care, for making this resource possible.

Other Schools in & Around the Waco Area

Want to be a part of our 2022 School Guide?

We want to show our readers all the great preschools available right here in the Waco area. Partnering with us allows your business greater visibility with a large targeted market of local families. Join us and help enrich the lives of Waco Moms!


  1. Hi Carrie! Thanks so very much for this information. My family and I will be relocating to Waco in May and I have been having a hard time figuring out the best school options for our soon to be 5 year old.

    He is currently in a public school that has a Spanish immersion program where they speak to and teach the kids in Spanish (90% in Spanish, the other 10% is English). His native language is English. He’s doing so well and I would like him to continue in an equivalent program as these children become fluent – where they can read, write, and speak – in both English and Spanish before they finish elementary school.

    I would like to know if you are familiar with any schools in Waco, or McLennan County, that have this program? I saw one of the elememtary schools in Waco ISD had the program but that it did not extend beyond pre-k or k.
    Any insight you are able to offer would be most appreciated.

    Thank You,

Comments are closed.