Calling all mamas who enjoy Santa pictures, even if the line is dreadfully long (insert the crazy emoji)!
Here’s a compilation of places where you can take your kids to see Santa in Waco:
- Magnolia– Beginning November 26-December 23, you can spot Santa downtown at the Silos. Be sure to bring your own camera though-a professional photographer is NOT included. Free reservations online! They also have story time with Mrs. Claus every Saturday in December in the Old Church at 11am, 12:30pm, and 2:30pm.
- Waco Wonderland-December 3-5 at Heritage Square downtown, here’s another sighting of Santa and his reindeer! This is a family fun event every year that includes a firework show, snow hill tubing, Ferris wheel, food trucks, horse-drawn carriage ride, and more!
- Cabela’s- Free Santa pictures beginning November 6-Decembeer 24th. Be sure to reserve a spot online prior to going!
- Central National Bank– Free professional pictures is at CNB!Friday, Dec. 3rd – 4 to 6 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 4th – 9 a.m. to noon
Friday, Dec. 10th – 3 to 6 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 11th – 9 a.m. to noon | 1:30 to 4 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 17th – 3 to 6 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 18th – 9 a.m. to noon | 1:30 to 4 p.m.
The afternoon times are not truly finalized, but they are likely to be close to the actual times.
- Richland Mall– Starting November 24th and ending December 24th, you can catch Santa here! Reserve your spot online beforehand and check out the link for times and package pricing!
- Winter Wonderland at Fossil Creek (China Spring)- Don’t mind driving? Hit up Santa at Fossil Creek for just $15 a ticket. Not only do you get to see Santa, you can play in the snow with the elves, ice skate, roast marshmallows, walk through an enchanted light trail through Candy Cane lane, and decorate cookies! Open November 28th through December 27th.
- Baylor’s Christmas on 5th– On December 2nd from 5pm to 10pm, trot downtown to Baylor’s beautiful campus to see Santa and MORE!