Waco is growing at a rapid rate and there is no shortage of fitness options. We love that there are numerous activities to stay fit and healthy. However, it can be an intimidating experience when joining a new gym or studio. This is why we love Rush Cycle Waco!
Are you looking for a high-intensity workout that will help to strengthen and engage your body? If you are looking for a dynamic full-body workout that will improve your endurance and help you reach your fitness goals, join us for a ride at Rush Cycle in Waco. Located off of 300 South 2nd Street between Franklin Avenue and Webster Avenue, Rush Cycle in Waco is ideally situated with easy access to surrounding areas like Brazos, Carver, Brook Oaks, and East Riverside.
Here are 5 Reasons Why We Love Rush Cycle:
- You will feel right at home when you step foot into the Rush Cycle studio. Their non-intimidating and inspiring internal culture creates a synergy amongst the front desk staff, instructors, and riders. You will leave feeling so inspired and ready to tackle your day head on!
- Rush Cycle is perfect for every fitness level. Whether you are a new mama or looking for your next fitness challenge, everyone is welcome there.
- Accountability. The indoor cycling instructors are extensively trained and dedicated to helping you to have fun while pushing yourself to meet your fitness goals. In the group fitness classes, you will be immersed in a supportive and positive environment full of passionate riders that encourages you have fun while burning calories.
- They believe that your workout should be both effective and fun. Once the lights dim down and the music turns up, you will know that it’s time for a party on a bike.
- YOUR FIRST CLASS IS FREE! No excuse to not try it out. Let us know what you think.
::Contact Rush Cycle today to claim your FREE class pass::
Email: [email protected]