Santa Claus is coming to town — Waco, more specifically! We’ve rounded up the best places to take your family to visit and take photos with Santa this year. Check it out!
The Perfect Santa – If for whatever reason you are unable to get the kids together to go out and meet Santa, don’t stress! The perfect Santa will bring the magic of Christmas right to your home. Santa, and Mrs. Claus, are available for bookings for virtual or in-person visits. As a member of the Brotherhood of Real-Bearded Santas, The Perfect Santa has been professional trained and is back-ground checked annually for your peace of mind. For over 10 years The Perfect Santa has been a wonderful option to make the Christmas season even more exciting; this is the real deal! Be sure to use code: WACOMOMS to get 10% off of your Perfect Santa booking.
- [email protected]
Local Santa Events and Public Appearances:
- Magnolia – Every Friday and Saturday, between November 25th and December 23rd, Santa will be at Magnolia Market from 12-5 pm for a visit. Walk-ups are welcome but you can make reservations for a specific time here.
- Waco Wonderland – December 2-4 at Heritage Square downtown, you can catch Santa in The Santa House for a free photo! This annual family-fun festival will have a variety of activities such as the Christmas tree lighting ceremony, snow tube hill, Ferris wheel, holiday entertainment, and so much more! You can also attend the Mistletoe Market to shop for local handmade crafts and test out some of Waco’s top food and drink vendors.
- A Dreamy Christmas at Cultivate – December 4, 1:30 pm-4:30 pm head over to Cultivate 7twelve (712 Austin Ave.) for storytime and photos with Santa. This is a one-day-only special event hosted by Dreamy Picnics and Cultivate 7Twelve. Tickets are $40 per family (50% off with code: PRESALE until Dec 1) and include a polaroid with Santa, storytime with Santa, a hot cocoa bar, a holiday-themed craft, and a festive shopping experience with local vendors. Purchase tickets directly through the Dreamy Picnics website here.
- Cabela’s – Free photos with Santa beginning November 5-December 24th. Reserve a spot here before going.
- Richland Mall – Starting Friday, November 11, and ending December 24th, you can find Santa in the JcPenny Court! Reserve your spot online beforehand and check out the link for times and package pricing. They will also be offering pet photos with Santa on November 8, December 5, and December 12 from 4 pm to 7 pm
- Monday – Thursday: 11am – 7pm
- Friday – Saturday: 10am – 8pm
- Sunday: 12pm – 6pm
- Thursday, November 25: CLOSED
- Saturday, December 24: 10am – 1pm, 2pm – 5pm
- Central National Bank – Have a holly jolly visit with Santa at Central National Bank (5400 Bosque Blvd.) throughout the month of December. They will have a professional photographer there to capture the special moment with Santa. All photos are free and you are also welcome to take photos on your phone. On Friday, December 16 enjoy a special Christmas concert performed by the Waco Community Choir just outside after visits with Santa. See below for Santa visit dates and times:
- Friday, December 2: 4-6 pm
- Saturday, December 3: 9 am- 12 pm
- Friday, December 9: 3-6 pm (Christmas concert to follow)
- Saturday, December 10: 9 am- 12 pm
- Friday, December 16: 3 pm – 6 pm
- Saturday, December 17: 9am- 12pm & 1pm-4pm
- Winter Wonderland at Fossil Creek (China Spring) – Journey through a tunnel of lights that will transport you to The North Pole. Guests will enjoy hayrides through the trail of lights, ice skating, barn animals, and a variety of activities such as zipline, velcro wall, giant slide, and so much more. Most importantly, you can stop by Mrs. Claus’ house for visits with Santa, storytime with Mrs. Claus, writing letters to Santa, cookie decorating, and hot chocolate. The Winter Wonderland is open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays starting December 2 thru December 24 from 5:30 pm – 10 pm. Ticket pricing to come.
- Baylor’s Christmas on 5th – On December 1st from 5 pm to 10 pm, walk into a winter wonderland with everything from horse-drawn carriages, ice skating, face painting, local food trucks, and photos with Mr. and Mrs. Claus.
Don’t forget to tag us in your photos with Santa @wacomoms!