It’s Christmas time in Waco!
I’m not going to lie: I’m in the “don’t put your Christmas tree up until after Thanksgiving” boat, for sure.
But starting this week in Waco, Christmas events begin, so buckle up and get in the holiday mood, mama!
*Please let us know of any events we missed in our guide. Our team worked hard on this guide, but we are human!
Thank you to our community sponsor, Catia Sykora with Camille Johnson, Realtors for making this resource possible.
::CHRISTMAS IN WACO::
- Nature in Lights
- Starting November 13th Nightly 5:30 – 11 PM at Belton Lake Outdoor Recreation Area
- Drive through 5 1/2 miles of Christmas light displays & set your radio to 91.9 FM! There is also a playground, a train ride with exclusive trail of lights ($5), and Santa’s Village with shopping and hot cocoa.
- Check link for special events, directions, and rates.
- Lights of West
Opening Day November 20th. Celebrate Christmas this year by experiencing Texas’s newest Christmas light park. Lights of West is over a mile long and features 100+ scenes, 70 Christmas trees and more than one million Christmas lights.
Drive Thru Hours Sunday – Thur 6-10 pm Friday & Saturday 6-11pm
- Christmas Lights at the Silos
- November 27th – 28th and December 4-5 (weekends only) at Magnolia Market
- Magnolia is extending their hours at the Silos to 8pm so you can soak up the wonder of the season just a little bit longer and shop under the Christmas lights.
- Downtown Waco Cocoa Crawl
- December 11, 4-8 p.m in Downtown Waco
- Follow Downtown Waco’s Facebook page & watch for more updates! Reserve your mug ahead of time, they sell out quickly 🙂
- Waco Wonderland
- December 4th – 6th at Heritage Square in Downtown Waco
- On Dec. 4 – Dec. 6, join our virtual holiday celebration, which includes a tree lighting ceremony and fireworks show, storytime with Santa, holiday entertainment, musical performances, a virtual meet-and-greet with two of Santa’s reindeer and more.
- Other locations to view Christmas Lights::
- Nature in Lights